- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Becoming a NJCDD Council Member
Council members review the state’s service systems for people with developmental disabilities and advise policy makers on the best ways to change those systems to better serve the population. Members also review and award grants to spark innovative projects throughout New Jersey as well as advocate for people with developmental disabilities and their families on an ongoing basis.
Individuals with developmental disabilities, immediate family members, or guardians of people with developmental disabilities may be eligible to become NJCDD Council members.
To apply, interested individuals may contact the Governor’s Office of Appointments at 609-777-0251 for an application.