- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
The Supportive Housing Association (SHA) was awarded a grant to enhance the housing-related knowledge of support coordinators, support brokers, and other professionals who assist people with IDD and their families.
Support professionals require education in the elements of housing to effectively assist in the creation of service/home plans to support people with I/DD.
SHA will develop a housing navigation curriculum and train the first class of 30 housing navigators. Additional resources will be added to the SHA Housing Hub website. To ensure its success, SHA will work with state leaders to change policies to promote the use of housing navigator assistance.
The funding period runs from October 1, 2019 until September 31, 2020.