- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Best Buddies International, Inc. was awarded a grant to increase meaningful competitive employment for people with IDD in New Jersey in new and exciting business settings. Best Buddies will deliver pre-employment transition services to 25 transition-age students.
Best Buddies will collaborate with the New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities, the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (DVRS), the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), corporate partners, and high schools in Bergen, Hudson, Mercer and Union counties. Fall Internship Flyer
The funding period runs from October 1, 2019 until September 31, 2020.