- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Grant Application Questions
NJCDD receives questions from prospective grantees relating to the grant opportunities announced each fiscal year. In an effort to provide equal assistance to all grant applicants, NJCDD will address questions submitted by prospective grantees and provide answers below.
Any questions relating to NJCDD’s grant forms or the grant writing process may be submitted to email@example.com.
Responses to the questions submitted are listed below with frequently asked questions about the grant writing process.