- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
NJCDD’s Disability in Focus BLOG
Welcome to the NJCDD’s blog on important developmental disabilities news and views from across New Jersey and around the country.
With each new post, we’ll be following important news, legislation, and current events that affect people with developmental disabilities and their families. We’ll provide commentary on issues that matter and new trends in our communities. And, occasionally, we’ll invite guest contributors to provide their unique perspectives on a variety of topics important New Jersey’s DD community. Most importantly though, we’ll invite you, our readers, to join the conversation and share your views.
We hope you find the below entries informative and engaging…and we look forward to hearing from you!
Listen By Jeremy Einbinder Many facets of life could help ensure equality and equity for people ...
Listen By Jeremy Einbinder One of the ways in which people with disabilities might known that a ...
Listen by Kevin Nuñez Hello readers as always, I wish this brings a smile to your face for a ...
Listen By Jeremy Einbinder Robyn D. Shulman of Forbes Magazine recently wrote an article titled ...