- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
The New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities released its Annual Report, which highlights the major work that the Council has carried out over the year to ensure that positive changes are happening for people with developmental disabilities and their families in New Jersey.
The report outlines the major work that has been done through the NJCDD’s various programs, special projects the Council undertook, and funding that the Council provided for innovative independent projects which benefit people with developmental disabilities in New Jersey. The report also serves as an overview of the NJCDD, its overall goals, and its mission to those who may not be familiar with its role within the state.