- About Us
- NJCDD Survey
- 5-Year Plan
- Public Information
- People First New Jersey
- Regional Family Support Planning Councils
- Youth Leadership Program
- Partners in PolicyMaking (PIP)
- Special Projects
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Advocacy in Action Newsletter
Advocacy in Action is the NJCDD’s monthly email newsletter.
Are you looking to stay informed about important news in New Jersey’s developmental disabilities community? Would you like updates from the New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities? Look no further! The NJCDD is pleased to present our monthly e-newsletter, Advocacy in Action!
With a new edition released each month, the NJCDD’s Advocacy in Action e-newsletter provides important announcements and event updates for the Council’s programs, grants, and special initiatives, as well as key information about public policies and other news items happening in the developmental disabilities community around New Jersey.
Signing up is easy! Simply contact the Council’s Communications Manager, Jonathan Waller, at 609-633-8280 or email@example.com and provide your email address. You can expect to receive each new edition of the Advocacy in Action e-newsletter in your email inbox at the beginning of every month.
Sign up today! We look forward to connecting with you!
June 2017: http://p0.vresp.com/kgM8Fo
In This Edition
1) What’s Your Advocacy? – Save The Date for our Next Conference!-August 19, 2017
2) 7th Annual Barnegat Day on the Bay– Sunday, June 25, 2017\
3) Regional Family Support Planning Councils – Council #4 – Essex County- Thursday, June 22, 2017
Public Forum: Navigating Systems of Care – The Importance for our Children and Adult Family Member
4) Partners in Policymaking 2017-18 | Now Accepting Applications for Enrollment– Deadline July 7, 2017