- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Advocacy in Action Newsletter
Advocacy in Action is the NJCDD’s monthly email newsletter.
Are you looking to stay informed about important news about New Jersey’s developmental disabilities community? Would you like updates from the New Jersey Council on Developmental Disabilities? Look no further! The NJCDD presents Advocacy in Action, our monthly e-newsletter.
The NJCDD’s Advocacy in Action e-newsletter provides important announcements and updates about the Council’s programs, grants, and special initiatives. It also includes key information about public policies and other news items happening in the New Jersey developmental disabilities community.
Sign up here! We look forward to connecting with you!