- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
People & Families Magazine
People & Families, the NJCDD’s nationally recognized magazine, focuses on issues of importance to the developmental disabilities community in New Jersey.
Published four times a year, the magazine also provides vital up-to-date information for families and self advocates; highlights organizations, programs, and individuals that make positive changes in the developmental disabilities community; and shares noteworthy developmental disabilities stories from across the state and across the nation.