- Special Projects
- Advancing New Jersey’s Employment First Practices and Policies
- Legislative Disability Caucus
- School Safety Issue
- Community Building Awards
- What’s Your Advocacy?
- Inclusive Education
- R-Word Campaign
- Emergency Preparedness
- DD Awareness Day
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Hiring People with Disabilities – What Employers Need to Know
Thank you for attending our Hiring People with Disabilities – What Employers Need to Know webinar Friday, September 24.
Below there are bios of our panelists (which includes their contact information, the 2 PowerPoint presentations, the webinar link from Friday, as well from our first virtual webinar Hiring People with Disabilities: Expanding Your Workforce, from June 21, our document of Supplemental Best Practice Hiring Resources and the Zoom chat.
- Bios and Contact information of our panelists – Please Click Here
- September 24, 2021 – Hiring People with Disabilities: What Employers Need to Know – Zoom Link Here
- June 22, 2021 – Hiring People with Disabilities: Expanding Your Workforce – Zoom Link Here
- Presentation by Wes Anderson – Director of Training and Consultation Services, The Arc of New Jersey
- Presentation by Marc Schweitzer and Cheryl Casciano – Program Planning and Development Specialists, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services, NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Supplemental Best Practice Hiring Resources
- Zoom Chat – Please Click Here
If you have any questions contact Thomas Baffuto at email@example.com and/or Chrissy Buteas at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be included on our distribution list for our next meeting please email email@example.com.