- Special Projects
- Advancing New Jersey’s Employment First Practices and Policies
- Legislative Disability Caucus
- School Safety Issue
- Community Building Awards
- What’s Your Advocacy?
- Inclusive Education
- R-Word Campaign
- Emergency Preparedness
- DD Awareness Day
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
- This event has passed.
Understanding the DDD Budget and the Services Available
June 21 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Presented by: Trisha Bailey, NJ Support Coordination @ CNJ
So your child has been found eligible for services with the Division of Developmental Disabilities and they now have a budget. Now what?
Join us as we discuss the DDD budget and an overview of the different types of services the budget can be used to access.
• How is the DDD Budget Determined?
• How Does the budget work and can it change?
• What types of services can I use the budget for?