- Special Projects
- Advancing New Jersey’s Employment First Practices and Policies
- Legislative Disability Caucus
- School Safety Issue
- Community Building Awards
- What’s Your Advocacy?
- Inclusive Education
- R-Word Campaign
- Emergency Preparedness
- DD Awareness Day
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Crisis Stabilization Services for Children and Adults with I/DD
October 1 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
You are invited to the New Jersey Family Support Planning Council’s quarterly meeting.
1. AM Session (10AM to 12PM)
Children and adults with I/DD often have co-occurring mental or behavioral needs. Please join us to learn about the services and supports available in NJ. After the presentation, Q&A and panel discussion will be held.
– Michael Higginbotham, Assistant Director, Office of Residential Services, Division of Children’s System of Care (CSOC), NJ Department of Children and Families (DCF) (Virtual)
– Donna Icovino, Family advocate, Former Co-Chair, Department of Human Services, Dual Diagnosis Task Force (In-person)
– Roy Leitstein, Chief Executive Officer and President, Legacy Treatment Services (In-person)
– Bonny Uchenna Life, Director DD Services, Crisis Assessment Response and Enhanced Services (CARES) at Trinitas Regional Medical Center (In-person)
– Diana Salvador, Clinical Director, CSOC, NJ DCF (Virtual)
– Jonathan Seifried,Assistant Commissioner, Division of Developmental Disabilities, Department of Human Services (Virtual)
2. Lunch (12PM to 1PM)
3. PM session – Council business (1PM to 3PM)
Non-Regional Family Support Planning Council Members are welcome to stay.
***IMPORTANT*** Please read.
– This is a hybrid meeting. All registrants will receive the Zoom link.
– The number of in-person seats is limited. Priority will be given to Regional Family Support Planning Councils members.
– Location: Princeton Marriott at Forrestal, 100 College Rd East, Plainsboro, NJ 08540
– In NJ, face covering is no longer required in most indoor and outdoor gatherings.
– If you have symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive, or were recently exposed, please stay home.
– Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.