- Special Projects
- Notice of RFP to design & deliver projects that create leadership training for people with I/DD
- Notice of RFP to increase access to info for Black NJ residents with I/DD & their families
- Notice: RFP to improve/increase diversity, equity, cultural competency …
- Apply for a Grant
- NJCDD Current Grants
- NJCDD Completed Grants
- Community Innovation Projects
- Leadership Training Support Fund
- Public Policy
- Publications & Blog
- News & Events
Published three times per year, the NJCDD’s publication Common Ground has been reaching out to a broad range of stakeholders – general education teachers, parents, legislators, speech therapists, and others – to share information about issues that affect students with disabilities.
Since 1992, the publication has featured articles which cover current issues in special education, legal and legislative developments that shape educational services, and important resources and information for parents, educators, and professionals.
Visit NJCommonGround.org to find out more.